Bleach Wars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for what you think is Right!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Lonesome in the Crowd
The Lonesome in the Crowd EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm by Masakura

» Lets have a look Around
The Lonesome in the Crowd EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am by Tsukimi

» A Year Later...
The Lonesome in the Crowd EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 pm by Hunter Yagami

» Site Updates
The Lonesome in the Crowd EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 pm by Tsukimi

» Rules for Advertising
The Lonesome in the Crowd EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm by Tsukimi

Rules

1.You must post a character sheet before you start posting. This applies even to those who are playing as a preexisting character from Bleach. But, your character has to be approved by the admins before you start posting

2.Mild swearing is allowed but no F- bombs (use f***).

3.If a character is taken you can't play as them.

4. Treat Everyone with Respect

5. No God-Modding

6. If a topic is over 2 months old DON'T post in it!

7. HAVE FUN! XD

Rules on relationships in main forum

1.All forms of relationships are allowed on this forum.

2.However only light kissing, hugging and cuddling (holding each other in each other’s arms)

3.Anything further MUST be moved to the “Yaoi, hentai, yuri corner” If this is not done your posts that break these rules will be deleted.

Right Reserved

All Images are copyrighted to their respectful owners.HTML and Coding on this site is by Grimmjow, and Tsukimi.

2 posters

The Lonesome in the Crowd

Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8929

The Lonesome in the Crowd Empty The Lonesome in the Crowd

Post by Masakura Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:59 pm

A sigh echoed through the headquarters of the Fuerza Negra. Reclining back in his chair, and feet propped up on his vast desk, Izaya remained lax and not as energetic as usual. With his palm gripped, he forced his arm up and tossed a chess piece into the air before catching it once again. His eyes scanned the room. He wasn't one but relieved to see a dark, empty room ahead of him."Ah, its just not the same without anyone else here. All of this dead air is not good for my self-esteem. Just look, I'm already talking to myself." He held his hand in the air to gaze at the chess piece. "I have a pawn but no pawns....usually this is the point when I'd get called out for being insane."

The man bounced up out of his chair and proceeded to dander through the hallways of the headquarters. Trailing his fingers along the surface of the walls he grunted at the sight of dust.

Upon reaching an open space, he began stretching as he prepared for training.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12797

The Lonesome in the Crowd Empty Re: The Lonesome in the Crowd

Post by Grimmjow Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:10 pm

Leon circled the Fuerza Negra base, taking a breathe he took in he's surroundings; his heightened senses missing nothing as he stretched them to their limits. "Humm, that bastards still lurking around...tch." Leon grumbled, glaring at a rock in front of the wall before blowing a huge hole in the wall and obliterating the rock at the same time. Said wall happened to be the wall of the hallway Izaya was walking through.

"There ain't nobody here ya know? You ot' to stop talking to yer' self or people will start thinking yer' cazy. I mean ya are, but you don't want people thinkin' that do ya?" Leon teased grinning his former leader; if one could even call the bastard that.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8929

Post by Masakura Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:41 pm

With his back to him, he turned his head. "Ohoho, what a flashy entrance I must say.", he said, as he added a light clap. "And I like to think craziness is one's way of expressing a complete lack of comprehension for the situation at hand."

Izaya turned himself around to face the man. With a bland expression upon his face he continued. "Leon, Leon, Leon...what a sight for sore eyes. What way of barbaric kind of greeting was that?" He looked behind Leon to see the massive hole in the wall he just made. "The place really needs some construction on its walls, don't you think? Very brittle as I can see." His eyes met Leon's with intensity. "Destroying this place in your blind rage will get us nowhere, Leon." The air felt cold as his eyes narrowed. "Looks like some things never change."
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12797

Post by Grimmjow Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:39 pm

"Tch, that...." Leon gestured over his shoulder with his thumb. "Was just me saying hi. And I'm always angry not much else to feel now a days anyway." He shrugged leaning up against the destroyed wall. "Good to see you all alone though, that makes me happy, maybe you'll go crazy from boredom and die." Leon grinned for a moment before it disappeared. "Do you plan to attack Soul Society again?" He asked cat like eyes piercing through Izaya's.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8929

Post by Masakura Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm

Izaya's expression faded. He grinned as he closed his eyes."Hmph, more or less."He turned his back to the man and started pacing around the room as he rambled. As much was Izaya's favourite thing to do."The Shinigami think they can do whatever they want, don't they? Why must they have to take the matter into their own hands. Who gave them the right to say they are the good here." Izaya continued, gesturing his hand violently."And who the fuck does Grimmjow Jeagerjaquez think he is? Messing around with the Shinigami as if he's one of them...what a fool!"

Izaya suddenly stopped pacing and lowered his hand to turn his head towards Leon once again. His eyes dulled as he saw him with little to no interest shown in his face. This didn't discourage him from continuing his rambling however. "Of course, its up to me to do something about it. Unfortunately, you know as much as I do that I can't do it alone. I may have fighting capabilities...but I'm just one guy. However I still need to be careful. Thus, I must start a war that only I can win, right?...shouldn't I be so lucky~"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:04 am